Public Services and Programs
These links are for citizens, the general public, NOAA stakeholders, and NOAA employees to access Information Technology-related participatory, collaborative, transparent, and open functions of the federal government, NOAA, and NOAA OCIO.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Homeland Security and Employee Check-In
- Information Quality -
- For guidance on information quality and peer review plans (PRPs), including PRP template.
- Includes copies of PRPs, types of review, allowance for public comment, and final research products as available.
- NOAA Libraries
- Paperwork Reduction & Information Collection
- For guidance on how to develop a Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) request. Including new PRA surveys, rule-related revisions, change requests. Also includes OMB requirements, related statues and regulations, and a listing of NOAA information collections.
- To view what information NOAA collects from the public, then click here, to see approved PRA Submissions.
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- For guidance on how to develop a PIA or Privacy Threshold Analyses (PTA). A PIA shall be updated upon any significant program change. A PTA shall be updated annually.
- Includes copies of currently approved PIAs.
- Radio Frequency Management