Welcome to NOAALink! We look forward to working with you.
The NOAALink Program would like to remind you that any updates about our upcoming actions and their timelines will be communicated via this website. This is the only website that contains official information about our pre-acquisition activities.
We were informed by several interested vendors that procurement-related websites not federally supported or endorsed estimate our timelines based on their own assumptions. While NOAALink respects your choice to use these websites, we would like to remind you that the NOAALink website is the only official website for all of our activities. NOAALink plans to give industry proper preparation time for any posted action.
Please note the following status:
- NOAALink IDIQ Follow-on Updated 8/31/2016
- AGO will begin acquisition planning for 'NOAALink 2.0' in late FY16 to determine the acquisition strategy for meeting all of NOAA's future IT services requirements.
- Until that strategy is finalized, NOAALink will continue to use other 8(a) vehicles to meet NOAA's 8(a) requirements.
- Regardless of the eventual acquisition strategy, existing 8(a) requirements will stay 8(a) when re-competed with similar scope.
- Small Business Refresh/On-ramp
- View the NOAALink Small Business pool refresh solicitation on Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov).
- NOTIFICATION: The Small Business Refresh requirement is in the source selection evaluation process. Once all evaluations are completed, each offeror will be contacted in writing by the NOAALink contract office. NOAALink anticipates awards in October / November 2016 without discussions or in January 2017 with discussions.
These timelines are subject to change and any updates will be communicated on the NOAALink website.
NOAALink Small Business Industry Day on June 2, 2014: An opportunity for interested Small Business companies to learn more about the NOAALink Program and the Information Technology (IT) organizations it supports.
NOAA Badging and CAC Procedures: Task Managers and Contractors should use this checklist to assist with NOAA badging responsibilities.
For important forms and templates click NOAALink Contractor Documents
Executive Industry Council Meeting slides: 10/20/2016 New!
U.S. Department of Commerce 'America is Open for Business' Strategic Plan
IDP Overview: General introduction to the NOAA Integrated Dissemination Program (IDP)
NOAALink core awards for fiscal year 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016
Below are upcoming NOAALink Enterprise Initiatives that may be issued for bid. The information below is provided as a preview in order for you to (1) update your website with your current capabilities and (2) prepare to respond expeditiously if and when a solicitation is issued. Please note that this notification is not a guarantee that the requirement(s) will be issued for bid.
Expiring NOAALink Core Contractor Awards - FY 2016
NOAALink Service Requirements
- Requirement Title: Grants Online Application Development, Enhancement, Operational Support Services
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO/SDD
Synopsis: Define service requirements to further develop, modify and enhance the Grants Online application to aid the migration of remaining DOC Bureaus and programs, and define service requirements for some operational aspects of the Grants Online Program Management Office (PMO) including end user support services.
Solicitation # SG-1330-17-RQ-0059
- Requirement Title: IT Support Services Optimization
Line Office/Staff Office: NOS/ACIO/IMO
Synopsis: Sustain and transform ongoing IT operations and assist with transition to shared services-centered model of managed service delivery.
- Requirement Title: IT Security Awareness Training
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO/CSD
Synopsis: Develop and deliver online NOAA IT Security Awareness Training Course and Mobile Device Security Course.
Recompete Earth Resources Technology, Inc., Task 37
Solicitation # ST-1330-17-RQ-0067
- Requirement Title: IT Infrastructure and Mission Support
Line Office/Staff Office: NOS/NGS
Synopsis: Provide comprehensive Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities in support of agency’s products and services, system administration/help desk support, and IT security support.
Recompete Earth Resources Technology, Inc., Task 47 and Systems Integration & Development, Inc., Task 19
- Requirement Title: Technical Support Services
Line Office/Staff Office: NWS/SFSC
Synopsis: Provide program test support, field support, laboratory and quality management support, and infrastructure support for the Sterling Field Support Center.
Recompete CyberData Technologies, Inc., Task 24
- Requirement Title: Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Services
Line Office/Staff Office: NWS/ACIO
Synopsis: Improve program efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency by providing prompt, reliable and high quality annual assessments of all NWS High and Moderate systems in support of the NOAA Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Solicitation # EG-133W-17-RQ-0006
- Requirement Title: IT Service Support
Line Office/Staff Office: NWS/ISB
Synopsis: Infrastructure and information technology support services, support for enterprise service gaps, system decommissioning and migration, system administration support, and system security support.
- Requirement Title: Information Technology Support Services (ITSS)
Line Office/Staff Office: NESDIS/NCEI
Synopsis: Operations and maintenance support of the mission and mission support data systems at NCEI in support of information technology infrastructure, information security, archive data management, application management, and logistics support.
Recompete Earth Resources Technology, Inc., Task 22
- Requirement Title: Access Database Development
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS/PIFSC
Synopsis: Build and improve an Access database with data entry application and report system.
- Requirement Title: Electronic Reporting Initiative
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS/PIFSC
Synopsis: Develop electronic reporting software and transmission for submitting daily longline catch and effort data in Pacific island regional longline fisheries.
Solicitation # AB-133F-16-RQ-0557
- Requirement Title: Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
Line Office/Staff Office: OMAO
Synopsis: Conduct security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for Ship Fleet Support System (SFSS) and Aircraft Fleet Support System (AFSS).
- Requirement Title: Fisheries Dependent Data Visioning and Modernization Project
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS/GAR
Synopsis: Translate high level system design to a technical system architecture as well as support needed for system development tasks.
- Requirement Title: NOAALink Small Business Refresh
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the Small Business pool.
Current SMS Requirements
- Requirement Title: NOAALink 8(a) Recompete
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the 8(a) pool.