Welcome to NOAALink! We look forward to working with you.
The NOAALink Program would like to remind you that any updates about our upcoming actions and their timelines will be communicated via this website. This is the only website that contains official information about our pre-acquisition activities.
We were informed by several interested vendors that procurement-related websites not federally supported or endorsed estimate our timelines based on their own assumptions. While NOAALink respects your choice to use these websites, we would like to remind you that the NOAALink website is the only official website for all of our activities. NOAALink plans to give industry proper preparation time for any posted action.
Please note the following status:
- 8(a) Pool Re-compete
Strategy Updated 9/2/2015
- Due to unforeseen contingencies, NOAA must postpone the anticipated solicitation release date for the NOAALink 8(a) pool re-compete action. However, to continue to support the program, the Small Business pool refresh action will now be solicited first and the 8(a) re-compete will follow.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Acquisitions and Grants Office, in coordination with the Small Business Administration, intends to re-compete the NOAALink 8(a) track under GSA schedule 70 SIN 132 -51 Information Technology Professional Services. The NAICS code for this action will be 541519 with a size standard of $27.5 million. NOAA will require all offerors to re-certify their 8(a) status in accordance with SBA regulations and are planning to use an advisory, multi-step process.
- Currently, the NOAALink program does not have a projected release date for the 8(a) re-compete solicitation, however, it is anticipated to be released in 1QFY16.
- Small Business Refresh/On-ramp
- View the recent amendment to the NOAALink Small Business pool refresh solicitation on Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov).
- Offeror shall submit inquiries for Phase Two to SBRefresh@noaa.gov by 1:00pm (Eastern Time) on 9/28/2015. Phase Two submissions shall be submitted to SBRefresh@noaa.gov by 1:00pm (Eastern Time) on 10/21/2015.
- NOTIFICATION: The Government is still in the process of finishing Phase One reviews. AGO/NOAALink anticipates finishing Phase One reviews by 9/14/2015. Once the reviews are completed, all offerors will be individually notified in writing.
These timelines are subject to change and any updates will be communicated on the NOAALink website.
NOAALink Small Business Industry Day on June 2, 2014: An opportunity for interested Small Business companies to learn more about the NOAALink Program and the Information Technology (IT) organizations it supports.
NOAA Office of Security Request Checklist: Task Managers and Contractors should use this checklist to assist with NOAA badging responsibilities.
For important forms and templates click NOAALink Contractor Documents
Executive Industry Council Meeting slides: 7/23/2015 New!
U.S. Department of Commerce 'America is Open for Business' Strategic Plan
IDP Overview: General introduction to the NOAA Integrated Dissemination Program (IDP)
NOAALink core awards for fiscal year 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015
Below are upcoming NOAALink Enterprise Initiatives that may be issued for bid. The information below is provided as a preview in order for you to (1) update your website with your current capabilities and (2) prepare to respond expeditiously if and when a solicitation is issued. Please note that this notification is not a guarantee that the requirement(s) will be issued for bid.
Expiring NOAALink Core Contractor Awards - FY 2015
NOAALink Service Requirements
- Requirement Title: Data Processing and Reporting
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS/SEFSC
Synopsis: Support Southeast recreational leadboat validation and estimates, Pelagic Observer Program vessel history database, and Trip Interview Program (TIP) upgrade and data warehouse integration.
On Solicitation: Small Business, RFP# - WC-133F-15-RQ-0887
- Requirement Title: IT Security
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS
Synopsis: IT security compliance and technical IT security services.
On Solicitation: Small Business, RFP# - SG-1330-15-RQ-0680
- Requirement Title: Cyber Security Support
Line Office/Staff Office: NESDIS
Synopsis: Provide vulnerability management and network defense program development support.
On Solicitation: Small Business, RFP# - BG-1330-15-RP-0109
- Requirement Title: NOAALink Small Business Refresh
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the Small Business pool.
Current SMS Requirements
- Requirement Title: NOAALink 8(a) Recompete
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the 8(a) pool.