Welcome to NOAALink! We look forward to working with you.
The NOAALink Program would like to remind you that any updates about our upcoming actions and their timelines will be communicated via this website. This is the only website that contains official information about our pre-acquisition activities.
We were informed by several interested vendors that procurement-related websites not federally supported or endorsed estimate our timelines based on their own assumptions. While NOAALink respects your choice to use these websites, we would like to remind you that the NOAALink website is the only official website for all of our activities. NOAALink plans to give industry proper preparation time for any posted action.
Please note the following status:
- 8(a) Pool Re-compete
Strategy Updated 1/4/2016
- Due to unforeseen contingencies, NOAA must postpone the anticipated solicitation release date for the NOAALink 8(a) pool re-compete action. However, to continue to support the program, the Small Business pool refresh action will now be solicited first and the 8(a) re-compete will follow.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Acquisitions and Grants Office, in coordination with the Small Business Administration, intends to re-compete the NOAALink 8(a) track under GSA schedule 70 SIN 132 -51 Information Technology Professional Services. The NAICS code for this action will be 541519 with a size standard of $27.5 million. NOAA will require all offerors to re-certify their 8(a) status in accordance with SBA regulations and are planning to use an advisory, multi-step process.
- Currently, the NOAALink program does not have a projected release date for the 8(a) re-compete solicitation, however, it is anticipated to be released in 3QFY16.
- Small Business Refresh/On-ramp
- View the NOAALink Small Business pool refresh solicitation on Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov).
- NOTIFICATION: Proposals for the Small Business Refresh requirement are still in the source selection evaluation process. We expect the evaluation effort to continue through the end of April 2016. Once all evaluations are completed, each offeror will be contacted in writing by the NOAALink contract office.
These timelines are subject to change and any updates will be communicated on the NOAALink website.
NOAALink Small Business Industry Day on June 2, 2014: An opportunity for interested Small Business companies to learn more about the NOAALink Program and the Information Technology (IT) organizations it supports.
NOAA Office of Security Request Checklist: Task Managers and Contractors should use this checklist to assist with NOAA badging responsibilities.
For important forms and templates click NOAALink Contractor Documents
Executive Industry Council Meeting slides: 1/21/2016 New!
U.S. Department of Commerce 'America is Open for Business' Strategic Plan
IDP Overview: General introduction to the NOAA Integrated Dissemination Program (IDP)
NOAALink core awards for fiscal year 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015
Below are upcoming NOAALink Enterprise Initiatives that may be issued for bid. The information below is provided as a preview in order for you to (1) update your website with your current capabilities and (2) prepare to respond expeditiously if and when a solicitation is issued. Please note that this notification is not a guarantee that the requirement(s) will be issued for bid.
Expiring NOAALink Core Contractor Awards - FY 2016
NOAALink Service Requirements
- Requirement Title: Performance Management System
Line Office/Staff Office: NWS/OCOO
Synopsis: Provide technical support services necessary to maintain, operate, and continually improve the Performance Management System.
- Requirement Title: Fisheries Dependent Data Visioning and Modernization Project
Line Office/Staff Office: NMFS/GAR
Synopsis: Translate high level system design to a technical system architecture as well as support needed for system development tasks.
- Requirement Title: Integrated Information Services
Line Office/Staff Office: NESDIS/ACIO
Synopsis: Provide Integrated Information Services to support the NOAA5006 system during the planning, transition, migration, and operations and maintenance (O&M) phases.
On Solicitation: RFP# - ST-1330-16-RQ-0031
- Requirement Title: GIS Software Solutions and Development
Line Office/Staff Office: NOS/MCD
Synopsis: Provide scientific and technical services, which include but are not limited to: GIS and web consulting to implement upgrades to the database management systems in MCD and publish GIS interface applications on the internet; consulting services and studies; management, training and system support activities.
- Requirement Title: NOAALink Small Business Refresh
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the Small Business pool.
Current SMS Requirements
- Requirement Title: NOAALink 8(a) Recompete
Line Office/Staff Office: OCIO
Synopsis: Refresh of the NOAALink IDIQ contract to add new contractors to the 8(a) pool.